Skip to content

Transaction Fees

SXP Transaction Fees

90% of all transaction fees are automatically burned. The remaining 10% are allocated to the block producer responsible for adding the respective transaction to a particular block.

Though dynamic fees allow setting a custom amount, there is no reason to increase a transaction fee above the ‘average’ at this time.

A user may enter a lower fee if desired, though there is no guarantee the transaction will be included in a block.

Fortunately, rejected transactions do not forfeit the fee as with Ethereum and its "gas fee".

Since the SXP transaction failed and funds never technically left the user's wallet, the Desktop Wallet and Solar simply behave as if the transaction never existed.