Please read the information on this page carefully. You need a Solar Wallet address to perform the swap from ERC20/BEP20 SXP to Mainnet SXP. Visit our official website to download the latest Solar Desktop Wallet.
This guide is meant for users that have their ERC20/BEP20 SXP tokens in the Metamask Wallet.
Read the instructions below to swap your ERC20/BEP20 SXP tokens to Mainnet SXP coins:
- Create a mainnet address using the Solar Desktop Wallet or click here to learn more about creating wallets.
- Make sure to securely store your passphrase with additional backups. Do not share this passphrase with anyone.
- Make sure to have the SXP tokens (BEP20 or ERC20) in your MetaMask wallet with gas to cover the fees for the swap.
- Visit the Swap Website and make sure that you are visiting the right domain. https://swap.solar.org
- Connect to your MetaMask Wallet and click next.
- Select the network where you are holding your SXP tokens and click next.
- Enter the amount of SXP you wish to swap. You can try with a low amount and swap more later.
- On the next page, enter your wallet address from the Solar Desktop Wallet. The mainnet SXP address starts with an S and is 34 characters long.
- Click next after you've filled in your SXP mainnet wallet address. From this point, it won't be possible to recover your assets if you fill in the wrong address.
- Double check the details on this page and click on the "Approve Swap" button. You will now be asked to confirm the transactions which sends the tokens to a specialised contract. Wait. Do not close this page. You are not done yet.
- A new button will be available. Click on the button that says "Swap Now" and finalise the swap by confirming and signing the Swap transaction.
- The swap is done. You can now view the transaction on the block explorer. The new SXP mainnet coins will arrive in your wallet within 30-minutes after receiving the required amount of confirmations.